6 SERIES AUGERS - 5T-1OT
Our 6 Series augers are specially designed for large Skid Steers, Tracked Loaders, Backhoes, and Excavators. For efficient drilling, the key is an effective auger cutting head. Depending on the ground condition, you can choose between a bladed cutting head, a tapered cutting head, or a rotating rock pick design. Need to drill deeper? Digga has a full range of auger extensions available to suit your specific requirements. Digga Augers come complete with Easy PADLOC knock in and out teeth which require no special tools.
Drill holes in light earth conditions and clay. Numerous teeth options are available for most ground conditions. Available in Earth, Tungsten, or MFT for general drilling.
Digga's RC6 Augers come with tapered tungsten TAPERLOC teeth, which are designed for drilling in earth, shale, asphalt, permafrost and fracturable rock.
DR6 dedicated rock
With rotating rock picks designed for drilling from soft fracturable rock to very hard rock. DR's feature short flighting to encourage regular spoil removal, allowing cool air to enter the hole and facilitate regular inspection of teeth.
Match the hub style of your existing auger drive or drilling rig with various square hub options.
Wearparts & pilots
Our extensive range of quality wear parts and pilots are designed to suit most ground conditions. Choose between flat/chisel, tapered tooth or rotating rock pick configurations.
Our experienced drilling specialists will help you in constructing the right auger for your needs. Everything from the right cutting head to flight and pitch configurations and also choosing the right wear parts and accessories. See custom augers.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Replaceable pilots available in Tungsten or Multi Faced Tungsten
- Various square hub options available to suit your existing drive unit or drilling rig
- Shallow pitch flights for optimum removal of spoil
- Variety of cutting head solutions and wide range of wearparts and pilots to suit most ground conditions
- Drive adaptors & extensions available to maximise drilling depth
- Locally made quality augers using superior materials