AGRICULTURAL SERIES AUGERS TO 5T
Our Agricultural Series augers are specially purposed for one man Post Hole Borers, 3pt Linkage & front mounted post hole digger tractors, Ramdrills (rear mount tractors), and machines up to 5 tonnes. For efficient drilling, Digga has designed an effective auger cutting head for which, depending on the ground condition, you can choose between a selection of cutting heads (A4 augers). Need something longer? Digga has a full range of auger extensions available to suit your specific requirements. Digga Augers come complete with Easy PADLOC knock in and out teeth which require no special tools.
Regulate drilling speed and still maintain the Digga penetrating capabilities. To minimise overrun, and avoid auger jam, the A1 auger has its cutters fitted to one side and features a restrictor plate. A hard working, long lasting, and dependable drilling tool.
the A4 is the Contractor's choice able to drill holes in earth and clay and designed specifically for the tough Australian conditions. Available in Earth and Multi Faceted Tungsten (MFT) for general drilling.
Match the hub style of your existing auger drive or drilling rig with square and round hub options.
Wearparts & pilots
Our extensive range of quality wear parts and pilots are designed to suit most ground conditions. Choose between flat/chisel, tapered tooth or rotating rock pick configurations.
Our experienced drilling specialists will help you in constructing the right auger for your needs. Everything from the right cutting head to flight and pitch configurations and also choosing the right wear parts and accessories. See custom augers.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Replaceable pilots available in Multi Faceted Tungsten
- 2 Round hub options available to suit your existing drive unit or drilling rig (A4 Auger)
- Shallow pitch flights for optimum removal of spoil
- Variety of cutting head solutions (A4 Auger)
- Wide range of wearparts and pilots to suit most ground conditions
- Drive adaptors & extensions available to maximise drilling depth
- Locally made quality augers using superior materials